- There is no age limit for WIP, but the work must be the artist’s own.
- Choreographer or creating artist must be present (if there are special
circumstances, please let coordinators know before scheduling)
- Artists may perform once during a W-I-P season and twice if there is a difficulty
filling a month and as long as they are not consecutive performances.
- Choreographers will be paid an honorarium for participation and will receive a
video of their performance.
- WIP does not grant comp tickets to friends or family of performers. WIP is a low
cost event ($3-$5) and all funds go back into the program.
- Preference will be given to San Antonio artists, though out of town artists are
welcome to apply
- You must fill out the Confirmation form to secure your spot.• You must prepare and submit at least 2 questions for the audience (step 2 of CRP) at least one day before your WIP.
- Music must be on cd (no iPods, mp3 players, etc..)
- All media must be on DVD
- Please send high resolution photos
- No watermarks or embedded photo credits.
- If you have photo credits, please list them in the email